Terrarium TV vs. KODI: The free Movie streaming Apps are new ways to enjoy every movie and TV shows. They are the best options available these days if you want to enjoy all television programs anytime and anywhere when you want. You can download TV apps on any devices such as phones, tablets, Notepad and PC/laptops. There are many genres of movies such as romance, animated, documentaries and many others.
Terrarium TV is a new era TV app which will give you free entertainment every minute. It has all the original as well as old movies, shows, matches, news videos and many other videos which will provide you much enjoyment.
KODI is one of the most popular media player apps which can give you an endless list of movies as well as TV shows. It is easy to use and download. It has many categories of TV shows and movies for everyone with a different choice.
Here Is The Comparison Of Terrarium TV vs. KODI
Let us compare between these two apps and see which one is better?
Terrarium TV App
Terrarium TV is an app loaded with latest as well as old movies. Read below its pros and cons.
- You can find different varieties of movies such as documentaries, romance, thriller, fiction, sci-fi and many others.
- There are various kinds of TV shows such as dramas, comedy, suspense, horror, sci-fi, action and much more.
- The links to the movies and TV programs are reliable, and they do not harm your devices.
- There are different video formats such as 480p or 720p.
- The user interface is very usual and routine which does not give an interest in using the app.
- The video quality of the movies and TV shows is not good.
- No HD style of watching movies and TV shows.
- The size of the file is enormous which consumes more considerable space on your devices.
- The downloading of any movies and TV shows is very slow.
- It is not available for iOS devices.
KODI is a fantastic app which gives you all the entertainment from the world. Let’s have a glance on its pros and cons.
- It has a big collection of different types of movies, TV shows, sports channels and many others videos.
- The user interface is excellent which gives you the feeling to use the app more and more.
- The app runs smoothly on all devices such as Android box and Android TV.
- You can watch various channels on one device with the help of add-ons.
- The app does not get the latest content sometimes, and so it does not show new movies and TV shows.
- It has add-ons to connect to some devices.
- You will need add-ons to view different TV shows as well as movies through KODI app.
- It is a bit lengthy process to watch shows on KODI.
So far, we had the comparison between Terrarium TV vs. KODI app, and in all ways, Terrarium TV is a better app than KODI. But, then it is up to you which one do you want for watching movies and shows.